Team Rector of the Hitchin and St Paul’s Walden with Preston Team, with special responsibility for St Mary’s, Hitchin.
· Someone who is equally at home leading a large civic service or sitting on a bean bag telling the story of Jesus to a 4 year old
· An individual with an outward and inward enthusiasm for God
· An experienced priest with a proven record of good collaborative team leadership
· Intelligent, engaged, enquiring congregations and a welcoming local community
· A large, supportive and diverse team, including five ordained and seven lay ministers, keen to work more closely together
· A spacious and homely vicarage, within a vibrant and cultural town.
Interview dates: Monday 13th May (afternoon), Tuesday 14th May 2019
For more information or to apply please contact the Archdeacon of St Albans firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01727 818121.
Diocesan Website: https://www.stalbans.anglican.org/diocese/vacancies/
Enhanced DBS Disclosure is required.